Enjoy the peace of mind with our lifetime warranty.
Belmont Sparkle provides customers with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on all the jewelry.
Some examples of possible Manufacturing Defects:
- Porosity in precious metal (air bubbles in the metal, which compromise durability)
- Metal purity stamp (alloy is not within FTC guidelines)
- Laser welding joints incomplete
If you believe an item has a manufacturing defect, please contact us immediately. Our warranty does not cover repairs or alterations made by a 3rd party (another jeweler).
Our manufacturing warranty excludes coverage for wear and tear and in rare instances of lost gemstones. Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Discoloration of gold/platinum caused by exposure to chemicals, Examples; cleaning acids, hot tubs used for bathing.
- Precious metals, and especially prong set gemstones can wear down over time and may require restoration.
- Thread in clothing can catch a loose prong over time; bending to everyday wear allowing a gemstone to fall out.
- The loss of a gemstone caused by an accident/trauma damage.